We want your experience with us to be a pleasant, positive experience. We want you to know, like and trust us. We want you to tell everyone you know about our services. Our goal is that all clients we encounter will result in a testimonial of our work, our approach, our morals and our ethics.
When you do business with us, don’t be surprised by the fact that we love what we do and it shows; that we actually have fun and never take ourselves too serious. Of course, when it comes to your business financials, we do take those serious and we strive to treat each set of books as if they are our own set of financials. We also understand the result of our work will likely be seen by other CPA’s in our community. This fact can be a tremendous help to our business as it means various CPA’s are more likely to refer their clients to QuickBooks Exam if they know of our excellent work and the results we produce.
Online Personal Training
We have the best technical staff that can support you in several QuickBooks tasks, such as:
- Fixing QuickBooks Accounting/Bookkeeping issues
- Setup or Fix your Chart of Accounts
- Setting up your Online Banking
- Helping you setup job costing and profitability reports
- Teach you how to analyze financial statements and look for inconsistencies
- Setup Custom Reports
- Reconciling Banks in QuickBooks
- Making journal entries required by your CPA or to match-up tax returns
- Adjusting or Fixing Inventory Issues
- Dealing with day-day accounting decision such as account classification
- Configuring and Setting up company files
- Integrating QuickBooks with other systems
- Training on any advanced functions you need
Online Group Training
QuickBooks Exam training and certification packages are an extremely cost-effective way of implementing consistent, comprehensive telecommunications and network technology fundamentals training for your team, ensuring both existing resources and new hires are up to the same speed, with a common vocabulary, framework and knowledge base.
This core training will get your team up to a common speed with a common vocabulary, and give your team the base knowledge set needed in the telecom industry, from traditional telephony to VoIP over MPLS and everything in between, backed up by testing and certification to prove it.