One of the toughest exam ever you have seem in your life. Yes it is QBO Advanced Certification.
What is it?
A scenario-based, one day training course (9am –5pm) covering ‘a year in the life…’ of a more complex QuickBooks client from migration through to closing the books at year end -including troubleshooting and detailed reporting. The course maximises the ‘hands-on’ time the delegates spend using QuickBooks Online.
Who should attend?
Experienced users of QuickBooks Online Accountant (min. 3 months working with QuickBooks) who have successfully completed the QuickBooks Online ProAdvisorCertification.
What will it cover?
- Set up a company file from opening balances
- Turn on and use advanced personalisations
- Deal with complex bookkeeping entries
- Manage advanced online banking scenarios
- Manage difficult VAT scenarios
- Year end transactions and best practice
- Customise QuickBooks Online for specific sectors
- Complex and customised reports
The course prepares delegates for the QuickBooks Advanced certification examination. Successful completion of the examination will result in the award of your QuickBooks Online Advanced ProAdvisorcertification.